Sunday 2 October 2011

The Awkward Silence


Every time in a couple fight, there would come a point when you feel like you would puke out if you have to bear even a single more minute of anger from the other side, and thus you warn your partner saying:

"Believe me, You think I am made of steel, but once my tolerance reaches its limit, I am gonna go totally outrageous and then you will be guilty and ashamed for pushing me this far"

While on the inside, you are actually afraid of the thoughts in your mind that if it happens to continue like this there might come a point when you become incredibely more calm. Yes, not outrageous because you don't know how to be that, but more calm, so calm that your own silence will make you feel awkward. 

The voice of a suppressed lover - things I do for love. 



2 comments:

  1. well after an year.. i can say... u grow selfless with time or either Selfish :/

    ReplyDelete