Sunday 11 September 2011

Lets Hit It


Yeah this is what guys mean when they are trying to b nice and random, quick-witted and not concerned about personal stuff. This is what they actually mean.
  • Haha I know all about Relationships/Girls, trust me I can read faces and observe people (tryin to sound wise n cool)
  • Naah I am single or Um its kinda complicated (yea consider me for time-pass v can eventually hangout n date my gf is out of equation)
  • Never trust Boys (u should'nt trust the guy ur into he must b cheating on u, so lets cheat on him... how do u like me :p)
  • All boys/relationship are like this, they are all the same (yeah whatever ur story is, its boring n repeated, nothing fresh or new., wana try new?? how do u like me :p)
  • I have been in a relationship, I am not a relationship guy (my relationship status is out of equation i am just lookin to date u time-pass u know, and m not a relationship guy means its not for long, no strings attached :p )
  • Naah she is not my type (hey ur just the opposite of her, lets date)
  • These relationships suck (if u can skip ur relationship v can hook up *for a while*)
  • I haven't shared this with no other girl (xcept those whom i was hitting on, jux like u)
  • Um its your personal stuff and i don't want to intervene but you can ask me for advice if you need one (yeah i can convince u to forget abt ur bf n think abt me if u would let me)
Yes. They are hitting on you stupid beings.


No comments:

Post a Comment